The Traffic Supervisor will be tasked with day-to-day oversight of the traffic plan to limit traffic disruptions to the surrounding area and assist the Environmental Monitor in verifying the Project’s compliance to traffic safety measures as set in the Contract and detailed in the Management and Protection of Traffic Plan (MPT)
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EDUCATION:• Applicants should have the knowledge, experience and skills needed to review project plans and specifications. Interpret specifications and drawings to convey interpretations to contractors.
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in monitoring of NYSDOT highway construction projects.
• Detailed working knowledge of NYSDOT Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices
• Knowledge of civil and electrical construction is desirable
• Knowledge of specification and contract enforcement, applicable technical standards, OSHA and other regulatory statutes.
• Knowledge of trade agreements, procedures, techniques, work methods and standards.
• The applicant shall have a NICET Level III Certification (or demonstrate ability to acquire this certification in order to be considered for this role.)
• Two (2) years of college are desirable.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Good computer skills
• Must have valid New York State or comparable home state of residence issued driver’s license.
Military Preferred. Posting open to all.
START DATE: No later than October 15, 2019
Apply to Join the team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals who can offer valuable service to the Renaissance Global Services team. If you believe you are qualified, please complete the process outlined below and a company representative will contact you if you meet criteria and current corporate needs.
How to apply:
Email a PDF of your resume along with a cover letter to Renaissance Global Services HR.
Alternatively, you can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Renaissance Global Services
Attn: Human Resources
1433 Route 34, Suite A5
Wall, NJ 07727
In the event you have a disability, you may request accommodation by contacting Barbara Smith at 732.584.0361, and special arrangements will be made according to your needs.