PROJECT / CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS - Pharmaceutical
Perform project management activities related to our clients’ capital projects. Our project managers will be support for all aspects of the assigned pharmaceutical facility/campus construction project to ensure successful delivery of the completed project components to the customer. Projects will vary in size, scope and complexity, with a construction cost ranging typically from $1M to $10M. Project Manager is expected to work and deliver on a variety of projects simultaneously. Must be familiar with customer needs and operations in the pharmaceutical/life sciences arena.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Pharmaceutical/life sciences experience.
- Professional Engineer Certified (preferred).
- PMP certification (preferred).
- Interact with all levels of site and all departments involved in project requirements, including but not limited to procurement, engineering, quality, safety and technical services.
- Establish scope of work with clients, define budgetary price and plan project funding, project scheduling, feasibility evaluations, manage change control, and oversee purchasing.
- Oversee construction activities, safety, manage change orders and control. In charge of implementation phase including overseeing equipment start-up.
- Provide Cost estimating, reading drawings, design review, scheduling and project planning.
- Perform Field contractor supervision, oversee quality of construction, implement good engineering practices.
PROJECT MANAGER - Environmental Consulting
Perform project management activities related to our portfolio of diverse environmental projects, providing senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects. Our Project Managers are expected to manage client interaction, handle all project financial and resource allocation and supervise technical staff. Project Manager is expected to work and deliver on a variety of projects simultaneously. Must be familiar with client needs in retail petroleum work or be accustomed to handling large volumes of a similar type work.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in geology, environmental science or a similar scientific major.
- 8-10+ years of related experience.
- Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of retail petroleum work or handling large volumes of a similar type work.
- Experience with Underground Storage Tanks (UST & LUST) and working knowledge of New Jersey's environmental regulations are required.
- Phase I/Phase II, report writing, client interaction, and supervision experience is a must.
- Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have been able to maintain an account for an extended period of time as a result of client satisfaction.
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills
- Professional certification a plus
- Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables.
- Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
SITE REMEDIATION/RESTORATION PROFESSIONAL
Oversee a portfolio of diverse and complex environmental projects, providing senior project oversight and expert technical input. Our Site Professionals manage client interaction, financial and resource allocation and technical staff supervision. Expected to play an active role in stakeholder groups, you will interact with operation and support team members to ensure clear communication of the technical requirements and deadlines associated with assigned client needs. You proactively identify continuous technical improvement initiatives, identify and interpret new federal and state guidance and regulations, and champion shared best practices within our operations.
- Bachelors or higher in sciences.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Professional experience in the field of site remediation.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis, site characterization, and remediation programs is required.
- Strong leadership skills, as future growth of this position may require direct reports.
- Possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills.
- Professional certification a plus.
- Provides final technical review and approval of project documents and key Federal and State submittals.
- Provides technical and regulatory training and advice to in-house and/or sub-consultant hydro-geologists/scientists.
- Provides final technical advisement on complex remedial applications (in conjunction with the professional engineer), research and development, risk assessment management, regulatory negotiations, and contract negotiation matters.
- Plays a major role to support the project manager or senior project manager on financial aspects of assigned projects or clients to include meeting budgets, analyzing cost control efficiencies and profitability.
- Authors site work plan and proposals for more complex scopes of work including: comprehensive site characterizations and remedial action plans.