PROJECT / CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS - Pharmaceutical
The best candidates for this job perform capital projects management activities at multiple sites simultaneously. This individual will support every aspect of the assigned pharmaceutical facility/campus construction projects—varying in size, scope and complexity, with costs ranging from $1M to $10M—to ensure successful completion upon delivery. Interested candidates must be familiar with client needs and operations in the pharmaceutical/life sciences arena.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Pharmaceutical/life sciences experience.
- Professional Engineer Certified (preferred).
- PMP certification (preferred).
- Interact with all levels of site and all departments involved in project requirements, including but not limited to procurement, engineering, quality, safety and technical services.
- Establish scope of work with clients, define budgetary price and plan project funding, project scheduling, feasibility evaluations, manage change control, and oversee purchasing.
- Oversee construction activities, safety, manage change orders and control. In charge of implementation phase including overseeing equipment start-up.
- Provide Cost estimating, reading drawings, design review, scheduling and project planning.
- Perform Field contractor supervision, oversee quality of construction, implement good engineering practices.
Apply to Join the team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals who can offer valuable service to the Renaissance Global Services team. If you believe you are qualified, please complete the process outlined below and a company representative will contact you if you meet criteria and current corporate needs.
How to apply:
- Download the application form by clicking on the button below.
- Fill out and sign the form.
- Email a PDF of the form along with your resume to Renaissance Global Services HR.
Alternatively, you can print and mail the form and your resume to:
Renaissance Global Services
Attn: Human Resources
67B Mountain Boulevard Extension
Warren, NJ 07059
In the event you have a disability, you may request accommodation by contacting Melissa Shane at 732.584.0361, and special arrangements will be made according to your needs.