PROJECT MANAGER - Environmental Consulting
This position requires management of multiple diverse environmental projects simultaneously, including senior-level oversight and expert technical input on complex execution. Candidates are expected to manage client interaction, financial and resource allocation, and supervise technical staff. Candidates must be familiar with client needs in retail petroleum or be accustomed to handling large volumes of similar product.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in geology, environmental science or a similar scientific major.
- 8-10+ years of related experience.
- Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of environmental clean-up projects.
- Phase I/Phase II, report writing, client interaction, and supervision experience is a must.
- Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have been able to maintain an account for an extended period of time as a result of client satisfaction.
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills.
- Professional certification a plus.
- Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables.
- Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
Apply to Join the team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals who can offer valuable service to the Renaissance Global Services team. If you believe you are qualified, please complete the process outlined below and a company representative will contact you if you meet criteria and current corporate needs.
How to apply:
- Download the application form by clicking on the button below.
- Fill out and sign the form.
- Email a PDF of the form along with your resume to Renaissance Global Services HR.
Alternatively, you can print and mail the form and your resume to:
Renaissance Global Services
Attn: Human Resources
67B Mountain Boulevard Extension
Warren, NJ 07059
In the event you have a disability, you may request accommodation by contacting Melissa Shane at 732.584.0361, and special arrangements will be made according to your needs.