SITE REMEDIATION/RESTORATION PROFESSIONAL
In this roll, you will provide senior-level management and expert advice on a portfolio of diverse and complex environmental projects. This position requires client maintenance, financial and resource allocation, and technical staff supervision. You will be expected to take an active role in stakeholder groups, interacting with operation and support teams to ensure streamlined communication of technical requirements while meeting deadlines. Proactive identification of technical improvement initiatives is strongly encouraged and ability to identify and interpret new federal and state guidance and regulations while champion shared best practices is expected.
- Bachelors or higher in sciences.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Professional experience in the field of site remediation.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis, site characterization, and remediation programs is required.
- Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills.
- Professional certification a plus.
Apply to Join the team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals who can offer valuable service to the Renaissance Global Services team. If you believe you are qualified, please complete the process outlined below and a company representative will contact you if you meet criteria and current corporate needs.
How to apply:
Alternatively, you can mail your resume and cover letter to:
Renaissance Global Services
Attn: Human Resources
67B Mountain Boulevard Extension
Warren, NJ 07059
In the event you have a disability, you may request accommodation by contacting Melissa Shane at 732.584.0361, and special arrangements will be made according to your needs.